an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Macori Restaurant

And the culinary gods were good to me...there is mofongo in my 'hood. Just ate at Macori and had a late lunch/early dinner. No one there but me and the chef made me fresh mofongo right there and it was banging. Had Guisado de Cerdo [pork stew] over mofongo and a piece of yuca [a little dry] with a can of Kola Champagne [$16.95]. Good thing my weight is [was] down because this meal could feed a few hungry people!



The restaurant is named Macori after the hometown of the owner, Rafael Paredes. He is from San Pedro de Macoris! and I love that merengue of the same name.



blognote: Parking might be a little difficult as it is on the corner of a  one-way street. There is a parking lot in back so I will inquire if that is for restaurant patrons.

blognote: Owner is planning to open a bar in the basement with hopes of live music and Merengue!!!

bloginfo: No website yet...

No comments: