an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Blue Lobster

Dinner with my monthly neighbor night out at Blue Lobster which is an old favorite of mine. We decided to go out once a month freeing us from the dining room here. As my grandmother would have said: 'I had my face made up for fried clams'.


I had the MP Fried Clam dinner [$22.99] with coleslaw and an upgrade [$2.99] of fried onion rings. The upgrade was worth it as they were delicious. The platter of Fried c
Clams was huge and fresh and very tasty. Nana would have been pleased. My neighbor had the Crabcake Special dinner [$12.99] with an upgrade of Sweet Potato fries. We both had a glass wine [$4.95]; mine Sauvignon Blanc and hers Chardonnay.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! I'm so glad you guys enjoyed your entrees!!!! We strive to keep all of our customers happy and full:) it's customers like you that make our job, as servers, worth it! Thanks again for coming in and hope to see you again!!! Your server, Nicole ������