an egg is an egg...meditating at the Museo Miró in Barcelona

Wednesday, September 02, 2015

21 OAK

WARNING: Eating at this restaurant could become addictive!

Had an appointment in Manchester so decided to try out 21 OAK  that I had been hearing about. Glad I did! The menu is intriguing with lots I wanted to try but the daily specials sounded even better. 

I ordered the Falafel [$7.00] which consisted of three luscious falafel balls on arugula and chopped tomato & onions spread lavishly with a cashew cream. It was fine lunch. There was a side of Zoodles to try [zucchini noodles] with a fennel pesto. This was very tasty. For my beverage I had for the first time Creme Earl Grey iced tea. Nice.


The food on the table next to me [one vegetarian and one vegan customer] looked really good and so I need to back and have dinner. They were definitely enjoying their lunches also. Wish it weren't so far to drive [but easy to find off Main Street].

bloginfo: 21 OAK is a little restaurant on the north side of the street, it is not another establishment with the word 'oak' in the name nor does it have outside dining.

No comments: